With the help of the Carroll High School Cheerleaders and local officials including Ozark Mayor Blackwell and Ozark Police Chief Walker, Adams School celebrated National School Choice Week.
The goal of National School Choice Week (NSCW) is to raise public awareness of all types of education options for children. To meet this goal, NSCW encourages schools, organizations, and individuals to hold positive events that celebrate school choice options, while drawing attention to the need for even greater opportunities for children.
Started in 2011, NSCW has grown into the world’s largest celebration of opportunity in education.
16,140 total events across all 50 states
• 13,224 schools of all types are holding events
808 homeschool groups are holding events
• 1,012 chambers of commerce are holding events
• 27 governors have issued proclamations recognizing School Choice Week in their states
• More than 200 mayors and county leaders have issued School Choice Week proclamations
• There were rallies and special events at 20 state capitol buildings