It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas at VBAS. Decorations are going up and bazaar items are coming in !
Join us on Friday, December 4th from 8:00am until 4:00pm for our
43rd Annual Christmas Bazaar.
All proceeds from directly benefit the individuals attending Adams School, providing departments and classrooms funding.
In addition to our classroom crafts, raffles, baked goods and poinsettias this year’s bazaar will feature:
- Original Art Canvases created by our individuals at VBAS
- Vivian’s Vintage Village: A selection of estate sale quality vintage treasures
- Our very first annual long sleeve Christmas t-shirt
- Frou Frou Frocks Boutique: featuring fashion forward ladies clothing
- Designs by Jac: onsite heat press and machine embroidery
This is shaping up to be our best year ever !